Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 9 - Shuffle

So I put my iPod on shuffle and these were the 1st 10 songs:

1. Love Lockdown - Kanye West ... haven't heard this song forever...don't really miss it.

2. Bleeding Love - Boyce Avenue ... Boyce Avenue to the best acoustic covers!! Love them!

3. Don't Forget - Demi Levato ... I love her raspy voice it's awesome

4. I Run To You - Lady Antebellum ... I'm sick of Lady Antebellum, but of all their songs this is my fave.

5. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Sarah McLachlan ... Thank you shuffle!! I love christmas music!!

6. The Reason - Hoobastank ... hahha what even is that name Hoobastank?!?!

7. Showdown - Black Eyed Peas ... NO thanks! sooo over played!!

8. Growin Old - Piegeon John ... No one really knows of PJ...he's pretty underground, Russell introduced me to his music and it's funny stuff with a good beat!!

9. Flaws and All - Beyonce ... The one and only!! I love this Diva!!

10. Saved - Spill Canvas ... Cool band...kind of depressing sometimes, but sometimes its kinda nice to listen to sad music.

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment