Hola!! It's been a while since I've blogged, because I really don't have a lot to say!! I could go on for hours about school, classes, finals, projects, table clinics, clinic, PATIENTS!!, Mock WREB, My Perio Case Study. Buut that would be dull and I'd rather not! The end of the semester is always extra stressful but at the same time super exciting...because I'm going home in 25 days!!! I'm sooo excited!! So just gotta get through the next 3 weeks and a few days and I'll be home free for a month!!
So my mom has started a little 15 day challenge and I think I might attempt to join her...I'm not a very consistent blogger so a blog every day for 15 days sounds scary BUT I feel like it will make my countdown go faster and by the time I'm down this challenge I'll have 10 days till I go home...so what do I have to lose?!?!
Day 1- Self portrait and 15 interesting facts about you
Day 2- Something that stresses you out
Day 3-Your siblings and parents
Day 4- Something you're looking forward to
Day 5- pictures of things that make you happy
Day 6- A song that makes you cry and why
Day 6- A song that makes you cry and why
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9- Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 14-Some pictures you love
Day 15- pictures of your Dream house
Here goes nothing:
1. I love cleaning! There is nothing more therapeutic for me than wiping, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, and scrubbing. I know it's psychotic!!
2. I hate the sound of joints crackling, the smell of ground beef cooking, and clumpy mascara!!
3. I never in a 10000000 years thought I'd be so comfortable scraping WHO KNOWS WHAT off people's teeth!! But I am and even though I sometimes shower twice, after a day in clinic to get the cooties/germs off me I think I like it...?
4. I loooove ANYTHING in baby form!!!
5. I'm pretty sarcastic and like to be around people that can roll with it:)
6. I love my calling in primary, today I got misty eyed a little when the kids sang I Pray in Faith in a round...I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father knew I needed to be in primary, especially to be involved with the music in primary. I love the primary songs and hearing the kids sing those songs (even on days when they're absolute devils) strengthens my testimony every week...there is nothing like it!
7. Now that Julie (my 15 year old sister) has out grown me, I am officially doomed to be the shortest person in my family:( I'm still taller than Shaina, Dallin and Sam, but it won't be long till that claim to fame is stripped from me too:(
8. I Love my family. We are a pretty tight bunch, and we all are such home bodies. How could you not be???
9. I am a total loser animal lover. Yep I said it. Animals have a serious death grip on my heart. For example just over a year ago, I found an injured bird on our lawn, I think I sat there with that silly bird in my hands for an hour or so just petting it and crying. I can't help it, I wish I could.
10. I snore...I've been told it's pretty surprising the serious volume I can pump out of my little body at night.
11. Movies lull me to sleep...no matter how loud they are, what setting I'm in, or what time it is.
12. I hate driving. If I grow up to be rich, someone WILL drive me around. I'd just rather sit in the passenger seat or the back (I'm not picky) and listen/sing to music and watch out the window.
13. I can't wait to move back home in May for good! But secretly a little nervous...? What am I supposed to do with my life?? I'm not ready to be a working career lady person...I'm 19!! Oh and I'd rather not go to YSA...you can't make me.
14. I'm glad I'm on 14 cuz I'm running out of "interesting" facts (If you can call the previous 13 interesting!)
I moved in with a girl in September of 2009 named Kaitlin Smetaniuk. I knew of her, even spent a few random nights in a group of people with her. But really had no idea what to expect. She is an amazing girl with sooo many qualities that I aspire to have one day!! She has truly become one of my closest friends in the past year and I honestly don't think I would still be here in Texas without her.
15. I'm obsessed with soft hands. I'm always equipped with lotion in my purse and apply it consistently throughout the day!!