Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 10!!!!

Wow!! I am seriously so proud and amazed at myself for actually keeping up with this challenge!! I'm already on Day 10!?!?! And 16 Days till I go home!!! Time Flies!! It's an exciting but scary thing!!!

Speaking of scary things, todays post is something I'm scared of...and I have been racking my brain for the past couple hours for something I'm scared of!! Not that I'm like this superwoman not scared of anything type girl, because I'm the flightiest girl, especially when it comes to scary movies! But I really can't think of something specific that I'm scared of!!

Oh oh oh, I thought of one!! CLOWNS!! Yikes!! Clowns are the most frightening thing ever!!!!!
I was gonna put a picture up of one, but just looking through the google images of clowns freaked me out!! I've only been to one circus in my life, and all I can remember is the clowns and how creepy they were!! So there you have it! Clowns. I'm scared of clowns.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment