Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 4 on Day 5 :)


I'm a day behind, so I'm going to try to catch up today and do 2 posts! I have an hour before I have to be back in clinic and my patient that I REALLY need to see just cancelled on me:( Shooooooot!!! So now I'm desperately texting people to see if they could come in for me..gooood luck finding someone this last minute!!


So, todays post is something that I am looking forward to!! This is kind of a no brainer, I am looking forward to going home in 21 days!!! I love being home more than anywhere else, and I LOVE the christmas season more than any other time of the year! So I am super excited to go home this break! We get a whole month off!! eeekkk!!! An entire worry free month!!! I can't wait to spend time with my whole family all together, and I love seeing my grandparents and cousins and aunts and uncles!! I can't wait to snuggle with Harley (our puppy), I can't wait to see my house in all it's glorious christmas decorations, and the smells of christmas candles, and the real fir tree in our family room!! I can't wait to eat christmas baking delights and play outside in the snow!! It's all just a little too exciting!!! I feel bad for people who don't get to do christmas with little kids in their house! It's so much more exciting!!

There are a lot of things that I am looking forward to, but I'm just gonna take it one thing at a time and be excited for christmas break!!!

21 days!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment