Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'll admit it...



Okay I'm just gonna come out and say it, I secretly wish I could go back in time and be a high school cheer leader for some high school in TEXAS!! We went to a high school football game this friday and can I just say...FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS!!

I don't even totally understand the game but I LOOOVE It!! Such a sweet atmosphere!! The entire city of Harlingen shows up in red cardinal shirts to support their high school football team!!


Also I may or may not have enjoyed half time more than any other part of the 4 hours we sat on those awfully uncomfortable bleachers! But seriously I love texas highschool football, I wish we had that kind of school spirit at Ainlay!

Crazy half time show...Marching Band is a really BIG deal apparently!
The whole crew at the game!!

GO CARDS GO!!

They're so patriotic, I love it!

On saturday we celebrated CANADIAN thanksgiving with all the canadian dental hygiene girls (and one boy...go matt!) We decided to make it a potluck type deal, so our contribution were delicious homemade rolls, and this green bean casserole dish that my mom makes...it was delightful!!

It was a success and I was sooo full!! Best part of the meal was by far Richelle's pumpkin cheesecake! I don't think I'll ever be able to eat pumpkin pie again after that!! It was just tooo good!!

Our Thanksgiving hostesses:) Janay, Richelle, and Jessie!

The delicious pumpkin cheesecake with cinnamon graham cracker crust and carmel sauce!! Yummmm:)

Go Canada!!

Waiting for Thanksgiving Dinner!!

Love these girls!!

All the second years! Couldn't have hand picked better girls to be living in TEXAS with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment