Monday, April 4, 2011

Come what may...


"Come what may and love it."


I love this quote by Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin so much! It is always such an amazing reminder of how I need to be living my life! Lately I have been feeling so overwhelmed and really just FED up with my life here in Texas. But I read this quote today in my journal and I couldn't help but feel an overwhelming feeling of calm as I thought this is only one small part of my life, and I'm experiencing such amazing things here and learning things that I other wise would have never learnt! I only have 3 more weeks here in Texas, and so instead of being sad and overwhelmed and feeling like giving up, I'm going to embrace my life and my friends here and I'm going to over look the obstacles in front of me (like passing my english class with the MOST difficult and arrogant teacher alive and passing clinic even with all odds stacked against me) and I'm going to LOVE it!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment