Tuesday, September 14, 2010

15 minutes...

I have 15 minutes till clinic...
I REALLY don't want to go to clinic tonight!
Usually I enjoy meeting a new patient and talking to them/getting to know them...but today I just don't know if I can fake the happy dental hygienist smile!
In our handbook every semester it says to come into clinic looking refreshed...tips for a refreshed look straight from my Dental Hygiene Clinic Manual are as follows:
- Splash your eyes with water to look awake and refreshed
- Wear makeup
- Have clean and neatly pulled back hair

I always get a good kick out of these "tips" But I'm going to try them all today because I have been sick for over a week and I neglected the label on the cough syrup I took this morning that said to take at night only as it causes drowsiness and dizziness....they weren't kidding! Every time I stand up the room is spinning around me!

Well I'm off to clinic, I hope my patient shows up, and I really hope 4 hours flies by!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment