Tuesday, April 20, 2010

They Did It!!!


I have to say Congrats to the TSTC Hygiene Class of 2010!!
They made it! I can't wait for my turn!!

This is only about half of their class. I will miss them!
We've all become a Texas family!!


Shannon, Lindsay and Riley ... I will especially miss them!!


Our Instructors <3
Mrs. Arjona, Mrs. Esquivel, Mrs. Trevino, Mrs. Euler, Shannon, Mrs. Flores, Mrs. Bennett and Dr. Bennett. (missing Mrs. Rico and Mrs. Renteria) I don't have a single complaint for these people! They are simply the BEST!!!


Our Texas Parents!

Lindsay, Shannon, Bishop Elkins, Lichi, and Riley


Shannon, Sis. Jackson, and Lindsay
Sis. Jackson is our institute teacher...we love her!! She is our Texas Grandma:)



We spent all of saturday from 8 in the morning to seconds before the event started, setting up and decorating! It turned out to be a great night with tons of laughing and a few tears. All the Canadians are excited to go home but it has been hard for them to say goodbye to the people that have become family for 2 years. I know I will have a hard time saying goodbye next year too...but its still a year away:)



No comments:

Post a Comment